- SERMENT CPR-100 in powder form
- SERMENT CPL-40 in liquid form
Concrete Plasticizer Serment is available both in powder and liquid forms.
SERMENT CPR-100 (Powder)
SERMENT CPR-100 is a melamine sulfonate-based super-plasticizer; produced from sulfonated melamine formaldheyde. It is an additive used in the mixer, in preparation of concrete, when preparing concrete mixture.
SERMENT CPR-100 is a concrete superplasticizer; it is an additive that increases the plasticity and fluidity of the concrete.
When SERMENT CPR-100 is added to the concrete mixture, it softens it. Thus, the workability of concrete increases which means;
- it is easier to mix the concrete,
- the concrete prepared with SERMENT CPR-100 can be pumped more easily
- the concrete mixture can be prepared with less water. Less water in concrete means stronger concrete.
- the concrete prepared with SERMENT CPR-100 hardens more quickly.
Adding 1 – 3% SERMENT CPR-100 per unit weight of cement is usually sufficient.
FORM & PACKAGING
SERMENT CPR-100 is in the form of fine white powder. It is in paper bags of 25 Kg net.
The material should be stored below 25°C, in a well-ventilated place. If stored properly in unopened bags, its shelf-life is up to 6 months from the date of production.